Alta Gracia T-shirts are union made by workers in the Dominican Republic who receive a living wage.
This is verified by the Worker Rights Consortium.
In an exciting partnership, we are able to bring you blank and custom printed Alta Gracia T-shirts that were previously only available in college bookstores.
Currently, our Alta Gracia inventory includes:
- Black, Grey, and White Basic T-shirts
- 5.3 oz Short Sleeve Crew 100% Cotton Jersey
- Local printing that includes a union bug
- You can order a sample shirt to be shipped anywhere in the United States.
The Worker Rights Consortium, the labor rights watchdog with which over 180 universities are affiliated, verifies that Alta Gracia pays its workers a living wage, respects it workers rights to form a union, and monitors the factory, unrestricted, frequently.
- Need a Union bug on your embellishment? Not a problem! Please let us know you would like the bug added to your artwork.
- Are you a Screen Printer or Embroiderer? Send us an email or call 877-709-3845 x. 1 for wholesale reseller information. Please note: The decoration of any Alta Gracia garment with the proprietary marks, names and logos of any collegiate institution for resale is expressly prohibited without prior written approval. An approval from the institution’s licensing department is also required.
- Looking for other colors? Special orders can be placed for 200+ units. Please see this page for more colors and styles.
- In a hurry? Typically custom printed T-shirts take 2-3 weeks for production. But, we’re rush specialists! Stop wasting time reading this, and call us (877-709-3845). Tell us your date and we’ll give you all the options.
- Need a sample? You can order a sample by visiting this page, and checking out through Paypal.
- Need shirt measurements? You can find the unisex and women’s length and width measurements here.
- Other questions? Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for ordering details, or contact us.