Do you struggle in the kitchen? Would you like to learn a few simple tips that can help?
Inside This Guide You Will Learn:
- How to substitute ingredients in a recipe just in case you run out of a particular ingredient needed for a recipe.
- Common cooking abbreviations and conversions.
- Helpful kitchen and cooking tips.
- How to properly cook beef, chicken, and seafood.
- What to do with your leftovers.
There is nothing more satisfying than preparing, creating, and enjoying a home cooked meal. Regardless of your culinary skill level, this guide has something for everybody! These tricks of the trade will take your way of cooking to the next level – and have them coming back for second helpings.
Don’t forget to also download your 2014 Union Made Food & Beverage Grocery List.