Eco-Friendly T-shirts That Meet Environmentally Friendly Standards – Printed Organic Cotton T-shirts, Locally Made in the USA
What does it mean to make an eco-friendly T-shirt?
If a T-shirt is truly “green” it is produced with:
- Minimal environmental impact.
- Raw materials used to produce the shirt must be either be 100% organic or fair trade certified.
- No hazardous materials can be used in the manufacturing or production of the T-shirt including the eleven flagship hazardous chemicals that are mentioned in Greenpeace International’s report, “Dirty Laundry: Unraveling the corporate connections to toxic water pollution in China“.
- Textiles that can be easily cleaned and do not require dry-cleaning.
- A transparent supply chain.
- Environmental packaging and transport used should be the most sustainable option available – producing the least amount of impact to the environment as possible.
Ethix Merch is proud to say we meet the above environmental standards, have a keen eye for detail, and a wealth of knowledge when it comes to eco-friendly printing and products.
Most importantly – we have a deep understanding of Greenpeace’s Global Textile Procurement Policy which is why Greenpeace International choose to order eco-friendly T-shirts from us.