28 Jan Find Ethix in the 2013 Sundance Film Festival Store
Lights, Camera, ACTION! Sundance Film Festival 2013 is Live!
So excited to have Ethix products featured in this year’s Sundance Film Festival merchandise line up. Sundance Institute is conscientious about the quality and workmanship that goes into creating their branded apparel for their yearly festival held every January in Park City, Utah. Sundance coordination with Ethix for promotional products goes back. Check out our previous blogs for photos of past apparel of 2011 and merchandise items from 2012.
Feel as if you were there with Tinseltown’s movers and shakers by sporting Sundance’s custom branded ethical merchandise!
Shop the Sundance online festival store for personal items today.
This year’s ethical merchandise round-up!:
- Sticker sheets with this year’s theme (see right)
- Union made in the USA winter knit beanies, prostyle cap and truckers hats
- American made silicon wristbands
- American union made button packs with the one-of-a-kind designs by Morgan Spurlock, Amy Sedaris, and Mike White
- USA made patch designs by Parker Posey, Mike Mills, and Stacy Peralta
- And ask Ethix when you need your own gear made!