09 Dec Investing in Our Planet: Recycled Promotional Products for the Environment
An Idea to Celebrate America Recycles Day
Every November 15th the nation celebrates a day focused on Recycling. The benefits of recycling are spread with outreach events held in communities across the country. We prefer to celebrate all year long with an extensive and forward thinking Eco-friendly promotional products line up.
“One day to educate. One day to motivate. One day to make recycling bigger and better 365 days a year. Get involved!”
Whether you’re a socially-responsible nonprofit, eco-friendly organization, or a cutting edge company – there’s always a pull to purchase eco-conscious promotional gifts and giveaways. At Ethix we hold “green” eco promotional products close to the heart and are proud of our ever expanding, environmentally friendly, custom promotional options. Maybe you can celebrate America Recycles Day by placing that order for the unique holiday gifts you want to send this year, and making them eco-friendly?
How to Find Eco-Friendly Recycled Promotional Products and Gifts
Feel free to browse our product category: Eco-Friendly Items, or you can have a look at these featured items:
Ideas to Recycle …Reuse…Donate:
- unused or remainder plastic and glass promotional products
- past event T-shirts that have seen better days (we’re all guilty of having some swiss cheese tees!)
- paper flyers from a past event
- outdated business cards
- branded wearable apparel items that you’ve outgrown or out-used
- …just look for this symbol (on the left) to know your product was recycled and can be recycled again!
ARD Website Resources:
- Recycling at Work Pledge – a pledge for businesses
- Find an Event in Your Community