27 Dec Keeping It Real Local: Small Businesses and Ethical Merchandise
A Lasting Promotional Item for a Small Business
We were happy to partner with the owners of Manchaug Mills (where our East Coast offices are based) for a recent cross-promotion. “‘Tis the season to give” and they needed a promotional item for their community blood drive the week before Christmas.
The consensus was that reusable bags would offer a great promotional opportunity since they have a substantial imprint area. Totes are infinitely useful. They’re great reusable shopping bags and a wonderful way to publicize your organization and logo. Tote bags were also a great way to incentivize donor participation.
Custom Printed USA Made Totes
With an expansive selection of ethically sourced Bags, Packs & Totes, Ethix offered the Mill plenty of promotional bags to choose from:
- Socially responsible, union made canvas tote bags perfect for custom designs
- USA Made cosmetic bags, totes, and backpacks for a tight budget
- American made non-woven, polypropylene reusable grocery totes
- Quick turn custom cotton tote bags embellished in time for your deadline
- Recycled reusable shopping totes as a useful eco-friendly promotional item
- Fair Trade Certified organic cotton farm stand totes, market totes, and harvest totes
Promotional Swag for Staff
When your staff are volunteering at an event, it’s nice to do something more than just offer up name tags! We suggested the Mills consider USA Made custom T-shirts for their staff – colorful and printed with their logo. After all, your staff are your constant source of daily support. They also work as ambassadors of your brand (be that retail store, organization, or company).
Manchaug Mills staff received their custom T-shirt order a few weeks before the drive. They wore their tees while volunteering for the drive which worked to clearly show the Red Cross staff (and blood donors) who to go to with questions. The team rocked it that day and now have branded work shirts for any day on the job!