Go Green On YOUR Big Day
You know your wedding guests are going to expect wedding favors as a reminder of your special day. It’s fun to give wedding souvenirs to the special people celebrating with you. There are lots of eco-friendly alternatives for customized party favors – I must confess I’ve gotten to research this first-hand as I am taking my own wedding vows in just a few days! So let me share my eco-friendly customized wedding favor ideas with you.
Eco-Friendly Wedding Favors, Galore!
Give your wedding guests custom eco-friendly party favors they’ll use over and over again! Here’s how to make your wedding more green:
- Clearly mark your reception spot with biodegradable, USA made balloons in colorful bunches. Your guests are sure to find their way to the party with these bright latex bouquets!
- Having an outdoor wedding? Embroidered baseball caps in white or whatever your “wedding colors” are make a super wedding party favor they’ll wear all season.
- Serving bottled craft brews at your reception? Imprint locally made metal keychain bottle openers with the wedding date. Now you’ve got a wedding giveaway guests can use during the reception and then at home. They also make great bridesmaid gifts and gifts for groomsmen.
- Imprint reusable metal water bottles with your wedding date and a fun slogan that reminds your guest of the special wedding day you shared. Or set your wedding tables with custom printed ceramic mugs at each guest’s place, featuring your favorite romantic quote or simply your wedding date.
- Send wedding guests home with eco friendly burlap tote bags holding other green wedding favors, or even a bouquet. These reusable tote bags will be an often-used reminder of your special day.
- Wedding invitations and note cards made from plantable seeded paper are a great way to share your love of all things green.
- Reminisce about your wedding day in a unique and clever way with recycled plastic 3-D picture viewers for you and your bridesmaids and groomsmen.
Just browsing through our site, you’ll see the possibilities are endless!
Greener Wedding Planning with Ethix
Ordering customized wedding favors at Ethix is easy, and fun. Our creative staff will help you brainstorm some personalized wedding keepsakes you can share proudly with your guests.
I used Ethix Merch for our wedding favors. Can you spot the USA Made wedding favors in these shots? Our keepsakes were imprinted bells from Connecticut wrapped in USA Made and paisley printed bandanas (I ordered through Ethix) tied with cowboy boot tags. We kept it country on the family ranch! I suggest any bride or groom that wants creative, stress-free wedding favors come work with us.
Daniel Cardozo, CEO of Ethix Merch, is a passionate advocate for ethical promotional products. With a mission to transform global supply chains, he serves on the Labor 411 Foundation and Advertising Specialty Institute’s Promo for the Planet Advisory Board. Daniel is dedicated to empowering socially and environmentally-conscious consumers.