Are you looking for a concise guide to aid in purchasing ethically produced apparel and branded products?
We currently offer over 25,000 different wholesale promotional products that you can customize by imprint, color, size, and material – and we are adding more ethical merchandise everyday. These items don’t fall into any one category, so we’ve pulled together some guides to compliment your product search.
Ethical Branded Merchandise Guides:
- Your Ethical Guide to Moisture Wicking Sportswear: Customized Sportswear – Union Made “Sweatfree” Options to Keep you Sweat-Free!
- Your Ethical Guide to Custom T-Shirts – American Apparel and Alternative Apparel: We think there are several more ethical and fashionable t-shirt companies – see our quote tool for pricing!
- Your Ethical Guide to Hats and Headwear: Custom Caps – Keep Warm, or Cool, with Labor and Environmental Standards!
- Your Ethical Guide to Winter Coats and Jackets: Customized Outerwear – Sweatshop Free and Better for the Earth!
- Your Ethical Guide to Custom Printed T-Shirts: Customized T-Shirts – Available Union Made, Locally Made, Organic, and Fair Trade
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Don’t fret! Browse our extensive and growing product guide page to download any (or all!) of those PDFs.
Keep in mind these guides are just that, guidelines and ideas. Our sales team is a wonderful living encyclopedia. All combined have a wealth of knowledge of our niche of the promotional products industry. Give us a call at 877-709-3845, send us an email, or connect with us Facebook or Twitter and we’ll be more than happy to get the best information for your needs right into your hands.
Daniel Cardozo, CEO of Ethix Merch, is a passionate advocate for ethical promotional products. With a mission to transform global supply chains, he serves on the Labor 411 Foundation and Advertising Specialty Institute’s Promo for the Planet Advisory Board. Daniel is dedicated to empowering socially and environmentally-conscious consumers.