- How can I save money on my T-shirts?
Sweat-free doesn’t have to mean costly, if you plan correctly. Check out our Tips for Sweat-Free T-Shirts on a Budget page – you’ll see there are many options for keeping costs down on your project.
- Where will my shirts ship from?
It varies. We have factories around the country, and we typically try to print in a shop closest to your final delivery location.
- Can you rush my shirts? I needed them yesterday!
Yes- We’re rush specialists. Stop wasting time reading this, and call us (877-709-3845). Tell us your date and we’ll give you all the options.
- Can you help with my artwork? It’s a sketch on a napkin…
Yes- please head to our Artwork Help page. You can send us your sketch, or just describe what you want, and we’ll make it happen.
- Can I embroider my design on a T-shirt?
You can… but we don’t recommend this option. Industry numbers show 15% of all T-shirts are embroidered, but we believe 14% of those are mistakes. Please consult with us on your embroidery options first.
- How many colors can I print?
We can print an unlimited number of colors depending on the printing process. It’s best to show us your artwork as soon as possible so we can advise which printing process will give you the most value for your dollar.
- What locations can I print on the T-shirts?
It’s standard to print on the front, back, and sleeves. We can do wrap-around and other specific locations you have in mind, just ask.
- Can you print on other apparel items like sweatshirts, tanks, or baby clothes?
Absolutely! We can print on any item shown in our apparel section, including hoodies, work gear, and more.
- Can I have custom tags in my T-shirts?
Yes. We can re-label most of our stocked garments, and we can help you develop your own label. A general rule of thumb is we can relabel 100 shirts or more of the same style while staying within reasonable price points.
- Do you have any cool T-shirts or v-necks, or youth and women’s styles?
Yes! Please check out our apparel options and let us know what styles catch your eye. Or just ask us for help finding the style you want.
- Can I get just 4 T-shirts printed?
Sorry, but our absolute minimum quantity for printed T-shirts is 36 shirts.
- What is your favorite kind of artwork file? I’m an artist and have a design ready.
We love .eps, .ai, and .cdr files. Please see our Artwork Requirements for more details.
- Can you add a Union bug to my screen printed design?
Absolutely! Each T-shirt order can have a Union bug added near the design to show that your garments were printed in a safe and fair workplace. And as always, the shirts themselves are manufactured with the highest labor standards in place. Check out some of our favorite Union made apparel and merchandise!