Sports uniforms are available made in the USA for your team, with moisture wicking, doubleknit, pro mesh, jersey, nylon dazzle, tricot mesh, and compression material options!
We are happy to be able to provide athletic apparel for all kinds of sports teams, including intermural, women’s, and men’s teams.
Our XDri performance fabric leaves you as comfortable as Nike Under Armor gear- with the added benefit that it’s made in America!
Ask us about customizing any performance apparel items for these team uniforms:
- Field Hockey & Lacrosse Uniforms
- Women’s Softball Uniforms
- Baseball Pants and Uniforms
- Football Uniforms
- Volleyball Uniforms
- Cheerleading Uniforms
- Soccer Uniforms
- Basketball Uniforms
- Fraternity Gear
When you are looking for American Sports Apparel, keep in mind we can also screenprint or embroider XDri Performance and Powerstretch Apparel, T-shirts, Fleece, Shorts, and Accessories. We look forward to helping you with your athletic gear!
Eagle is 100% manufactured in the USA by Mortex, a factory founded in 1985 by Edward Morrell. It’s now run by his son, Brian Morrell.
- Prior to the start of Mortex, Mr. Edward Morrell was Director of Manufacturing for Champion, the popular sweatshirt brand. Many of the employees from Champion continue to work with the Morell family at Mortex.
- Today, Mortex employs 400+ in plants located in Wendell, Spring Hope and Princeton, NC.
- Mortex employees receive good pay, clean and safe working conditions, 401K benefits, profit sharing, top of the line health insurance, and every child of every employee can receive college tuition and books 100% company paid at any state sponsored school or community college.
- Mortex does not import or outsource production. Mortex is a family company that values each employee’s contribution to the future and success of the company!